CSI Bifen IT 7.9% Bifenthrin Farm Animal Insecticide ConcentrateBy CSI
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Features 7.9% bifenthrin to provide effective control of over 75 insects and pests.
- Features a water-based formulation.
- Effective against flies, ticks, ants, bees, beetles, boxelder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, clothes moths, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, firebats, gnats, midges, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, sowbugs, spiders, stinkbugs, termites, wasps, and scorpions.
- Features a long-lasting residual that’s safe for use around children and pets when used as directed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Finish Line Air Power Cough Relief Respiratory Liquid Horse Supplement, 0.5-oz syringe$4.69Chewy Price$5.25List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Starbar Quikstrike Fly Scatter Bait, 1-lb can$13.99Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Farnam Bronco Gold Equine Fly Horse Spray, 1-qt bottle, bundle of 4$55.96Chewy Price$53.16Autoship Price
- Farrier's Wife Stop the Stomp Natural Pest Repellant Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$22.48Chewy Price$24.20List Price$21.36Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Repel-35 Insect Control Horse Spray, 1-gal, 1-gal, bundle of 2$58.00Chewy Price$55.10Autoship Price
- Farnam Equisect Fly Horse Repellent, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$27.90Chewy Price
- Farnam Mosquito Halt Horse Repellent Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$47.98Chewy Price$45.58Autoship Price
- Farnam Endure Horse Roll-On Fly Repellent, 3-oz bottle, bundle of 3$23.97Chewy Price$22.77Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Red Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle, bundle of 2$36.38Chewy Price$34.56Autoship Price
- Curicyn BodyGuard Fly, Flea, Tick & Insect Repellent Horse Spray, 1-gal bottle$54.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Poultry||Cattle, Poultry||Cattle, Pig, Poultry||Cattle, Poultry||N/A|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control||Pest Control|
|Top Ingredients||7.9% Bifenthrin||0.20% Novaluron 0.06% Deltamethrin 0.02% Pyriproxyfen||.25% Pyrethrins, .25% Permethrin, 2% Piperonyl Butoxide||1.3% Pyriproxyfen||1% Etofenprox, 1.3% Pyriproxyfen, 0.05% Prallethrin|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Will it kill roaches in the house
Answer by • Feb 03, 2022
This insecticide can be used to kill roaches inside the house.
Will this keep Western Conifer Seed Bugs out of my house?
Answer by • Apr 18, 2022
This concentrate is formulated to help with stink bugs. Western conifer seed bugs are sometimes colloquially called stink bugs, although they are not exactly in the same family of insects despite their resemblance. However, it might not help with western conifer seed bugs, since it is not specified on the product. We encourage consulting or using a professional pest control operator for use inside and outside the home for many insects.
How long is it effective on fly's another was of saying if I spray it in my barn how many days will it kill fly's that come in contact with it or is it just effective at time of spraying
Answer by • Mar 18, 2022
This product leaves a long-lasting residual that’s odorless and non-staining and dries clear. Repeat application should only take place if there are signs of renewed insect activity and must not exceed one application per 7 days.
Does this work on fire ants and chiggers?
Answer by • Mar 16, 2022
Bifen I/T will work on both fire ants and chiggers.
Be the first to recommend this product.