Most Hotspot Miners have an RP-SMA female connector on the device. However, the spec sheet for a Syncrobit miner says that it has an SMA female connection. They are expected to be released May/June. That is the only miner that we have heard that is anything other than RP-SMA female.
The most common antenna being used is the RAK Wireless 5.8 Fiberglass antenna. It has an N type male connection. However, there are other LoRa 915mhz antennas that may use an N type female connection.
Lightning Arresters can be purchased with N female/N female and N male/N female. Our arresters can be purchased from Here
LMR-400 Coaxial Cable Info
Times Microwave LMR® standard is a UV Resistant Polyethylene jacketed cable designed for 20-year service outdoor use. The bending and handling characteristics are significantly better than air-dielectric and corrugated hard-line cables.
• Flexibility and bend ability are hallmarks of the LMR-400 cable design. The flexible outer conductor enables the tightest bend radius available for any cable of similar size and performance.
• Low Loss is another hallmark feature of LMR-400. Size for size LMR has the lowest loss of any flexible cable and comparable loss to semi rigid hard-line cables.
• RF Shielding is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). The multi-ply bonded foil outer conductor is rated conservatively at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
• Weather ability: LMR-400 cables designed for outdoor exposure incorporate the best materials for UV resistance and have life expectancy in excess of 20 years
• Connectors: A wide variety of connectors are available for LMR-400 cable, including all common interface types, reverse polarity, and a choice of solder or non-solder center pins. Most LMR connectors employ crimp outer attachment using standard hex crimp sizes.
Is the cable you are looking at described as "Compare to," "Replacement for," "Same as," or even "Like" Times Microwave LMR-400? This is common with poor quality cable made in Mainland China or some other lesser known locations. Our Times Microwave LMR-400 cable is US Made, tested and certified to ensure you will maintain the boost in signal from your quality antennas. 1/2 (.405) inch Cable is perfect for runs when you don't want to loose signal strength but it isn't cheap, so please choose a product that will last for 20+ years and give you the service you require.
The ability of your antenna system to pull in the wireless signals you want to reach is what we provide through the use of our high quality cables. If you need to connect systems in hard to reach areas or pull in the strongest possible signal to get the highest Internet speeds, try our cables!
Click here to download the technical data sheet for LMR-400
Click here to use the Times Microwave Calculator for loss/efficiency