CougarX Wide Cut Diamond Blades for Wet/Dry Cutting of Cured Concrete on Walk-Behind Saws (up to 3/4" wide)
Perfect for applications such as for cutting grooves for traffic loops, detector loops in factory floors or for burying power or gas lines. Made with high quality GE Superabrasive diamonds and will cut medium reinforced concrete, green concrete, asphalt and masonry. The heat treated cores dissipate heat and will withstand the demands of making wider cuts. Cougar X Diamond Blades provide outstanding cutting performance, reliability and a low cost.
- Now available in 14" X .750" wide!
- Use on hand-held gas or electric saws, 5-35 horsepower concrete saws and masonry saws.
- May be used wet or dry.
These hi-quality diamond blades are backed with a lifetime warranty.
If a blade ever breaks, warps, cracks or shows any sign of a material defect
(being used for its intended purpose), or if the bond between the diamond segment
and the steel core becomes separated at any time, it will be replaced free of charge!
We recommend the following safety precautions:
- Always be sure to use the right tool for the job.
- Always inspect your tool for possible damage before each use.
- Always operate power tools according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Keep your power tool in good operating condition with regular maintenance.
- Use the proper protective equipment such as eyewear, gloves and dust mask.
|Wet or Dry Use||N/A|